LIBA’s prestigious programme in management leading to the Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) spans over two years consisting of six terms of approximately three months each.
PGDM programme consists of 135 credits, including the summer project and workshops. The first year of the programme presents students with a comprehensive view of the management discipline and a broad perspective of the corporate environment. All the core courses offered in the first year are required to be taken. A sound foundation is laid for advanced learning in the second year.
In summer, students are expected to do a project dealing with a significant aspect or problem relating to an organisational area. This 8 weeks summer internship provides student an opportunity to relate what they have learnt in classroom to actual practice. In 2017, we have launched Activity Based Learning (ABL). This is modelled on Multidisciplinary Action projects (MAP) program conducted in Ross School of Business, University of Michigan. It is an ambitious and intensive partnership with the company- mutually beneficial collaboration among students, faculty and sponsoring organisation. LIBA arranges for this Summer Internship and / or ABL
The courses offered in the second year meet the needs for initiating the students into the cutting edge of new techniques and innovations in various fields and for helping them to apply theoretical inputs in practice. In each term, besides required core course, students will have to choose 6 subjects (or electives) from one or more of the following areas of specialization: Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, Operations Management, Systems and Business Analytics
The performance of students at the PGDM programme is continuously evaluated and rigorously monitored in order to motivate them to excel. The grading system synthesizes, on a nine-point scale, the continuous assessment of learning outcomes and reflects a student’s cumulative performance in assignments, reports, project work, field-work, class participation, quizzes, and mid-term and end-term tests.
- The candidate should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognised university (AIU) under regular mode ONLY.
- The candidate should have a consistent academic record of the first class (minimum 60% marks) in STD X, STD XII & Graduation.
- The candidates who have cleared all the subjects in their first attempt will be preferred. Candidates with a history of more than two arrears need not apply.
- CAT 2017or XAT 2018 is a prerequisite to apply for LIBA’s PGDM program.
Candidates who have applied to LIBA will be short-listed only on the basis of their CAT 2017/ XAT 2018 scores. Short-listed candidates will be called for a group discussion and an interview for the final selection.
Group discussions and interviews will be held at Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata and Chennai.
REQUIRED DOCUMENT TO READY
Kindly keep the following documents ready to be uploaded
- Scanned Passport size photograph
- Scanned academic certificates
- Scanned work experience certificates
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the Register Now link on the Home Page to create a login account. The details of the login ID and password will be sent to your registered email ID .
- 1. After logging into your account using your user name and password, Enter your CAT ID/ XAT ID , personal detail and upload your passport size photograph.
- 2. Enter your academic details and upload the support documents.
- 3. Enter your work experience details (if any) and upload the support documents.
- 4. Provide your reference information.
- 5. Confirm all the details and submit the application form.
- 6. Make online payment of Rs. 1500/- through Credit Card / Debit Card/ Netbanking.
- 7. Download the completed application in PDF and Email it to email@example.com
|For admission related queries , please contact:|
|Mobile : +91 9444028418
Tel. No : 044-28177 100 / 044-28177116
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
25th September 2017 : CAT Online Registration closes
26th November 2017 : CAT Admissions Test – 2017
30th November 2017 : XAT Online Registration closes
07th January 2018 : XAT Admissions Test – 2018
31st January 2018 : Online Registration for LIBA 2018 PGDM (Full-Time) closes
|Alumni membership fees||–||–||–||–||–||7000|
LOYOLA INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Loyola Campus, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600 034.
Tel: (044) 28177100 (Board) Ph.: (044) 28177116 (Admissions office)
Cell: +91 94440 28418 FAX: 91 44 2817 3183
E-mail: email@example.com | website: www.liba.edu