- ABOUT US
- CENTRES OF EXCELLENCE
- FACULTY & RESEARCH
An eclectic mix of Industry and Academic experience, Dr. Fernandez is widely sought after in the industry space for change management, organization development and culture audit and alignment. A soft-skill trainer she has designed numerous need-based interventions in this area too. Currently she is consulting an assignment in the healthcare vertical of Dr. Reddys Laboratories, Hyderabad. She has headed OD initiatives across five plants in NSL Sugar power and distillery divisions, designed the High potential Identification programme for various IT firms, headed a brown field change management program at Dr. Reddy’s to name a few.
1. Paper titled “Nurturing tropophillic organizations through an open-systems-design-principles approach” authored by Agna Fernandez and JC Wandemberg have been accepted for presentation at 11th ISDSI International Conference (Dec 28-30, 2017) Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli.
2. Fernandez A., Jomon, M.G. 2016. The impact of HIWP on personal control : Implications for workmen during firm acquisition. Vilakshan, XIMB journal of management ,vol.13 .pp 81-100
3. Fernandez A., Reddy P. A Review on Frameworks for Developing Learning Analytic Models in Education and its applications, Samaroh -2016 Book – ISBN -978-93-85926-04-4 – Allied Publishers Pvt Ltd-New Delhi – 2016
4. Case Study © 2015 ET CASES, ISBN: 978-81-931001-1-0. Self-managed Teams: Transforming Commitment to Growth and Empowerment, Pg: 169-174.
5. Case Centre, U.S.A. ECCH: Fernandez, A. & Nagendra. 2015.Case Reference no. 315-340-1. Self-Managed Teams: Transforming Commitment to Growth and Empowerment.
6. Fernandez, A. 2016. Book Review: Block Box Thinking -Sugyaan – July-Dec -2016 issue.
7. Fernandez, A Rao, S.V.R.2015. Great Leaders Grow: Becoming a leader for Life. Sugyaan. Volume VII(1).59-60
8. Fernandez, A. 2015 Participation in theatre arts and its impact on student’s perception of employability skills, Nirma Journal of Business & Management Studies. Vol.6.Pg: 21-28. ISSN 2249-5630
9. Fernandez, A. 2014. Leadership Competencies in the New Global Frontier: An analysis of emerging trends. Journal of General Management Research. Vol.1 (1). Pg 37-50. ISSN:2348 – 2869
10. Fernandez, A. Toppo, S. 2012. Global Leadership Competencies: A review & discussion. The Journal of the Centre for Contemporary Management Research. Vol.6(2). Pg. 54-62.
11. Steve Jobs. Isaacson, Walter; Fernandez, Agna // Vidwat: The Indian Journal of Management; Jan-Jun2012, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p 46.
12. Fernandez, A. 2009 Strategic Human Resource Management in a changing & turbulent environment: Aligning HRM practices with Business Strategy. Journal of the Department of Commerce with Farm Management, Vol.14. Pg. 67-76.
13. Fernandez, A. 2009. Rationale for Strategic Alliances between Biotech-Pharma firms. HLIC Journal of Commerce .Vol.11 (1).Pg.1-12.
Gamification of Elearning; raising engagement in learning ; culture alignment and audit ; self-managed teams; high performance work culture.
B.Com, M.Com, PGDM & Fellow in Management – XLRI