The World needs more Dreamers, Changemakers and Action takers. And that’s exactly why we need You!!!
ESPIRE, the Entrepreneurship Club of LIBA presents the annual Flagship B-plan event, B Hub. Are you looking for an event that will brainstorm innovation and ignite your creativity? Then you have landed in the right place…The Game is ON!
B Hub brings together the platform to support the best breed of innovators in pitching their ideas to venture capitalists, academicians, entrepreneurs, business practitioners to discuss and share their insights and practices that have enriched their ventures.
Showcase your Business Plan and prove that you stand apart from the rest and are not just degrees !!!
So book your dates and stand a chance to win prizes worth thousands!!
Submit 5 slides PPT of your Business plan which includes your Team details and College details based on the theme “Age of UNIQ(ORNS)” .In the changing business environment,what should be the unique formula for an entrepreneur to sustain in the business and be a unicorn. What will be the future of start ups. What types of changes can we expect in the near future.
- The participants must form a team of 2-4 members. Each participant can be part of only one team.
- Round 1 submission deadline: 18 Jan 2020 EOD.
- The ppt must contain the names of team members, email ids, contact numbers, name of college, batch & team name.
- The presentation should contain a maximum of 5 slides and should have relevance to our theme “Age of UNIQ(ORNS).
- In the changing business environment, what should be the unique formula for an entrepreneur to sustain in the business and be a unicorn. What will be the future of startups? What types of changes can we expect in the near future?
- Wear your thinking caps!!! We are looking for new innovative ideas that could change the world and make it a better place to live.
- The subject of the submission email should be “B-HUB”.
- There are a total of 3 rounds. Round 1 is an online round (where you have to send your slides across to us at email@example.com), while round 2,3 will be conducted on 2nd, Feb 2020.
- The decision of the judges will be final and binding.
Prize split up
Registration Deadline: 18 Feb’20, 11:59 PM IST
Round 1 (PPT Submission): 18 Feb’20, 11:59 PM IST
Participant Confirmation: 21 Feb’20, 12:00 PM IST
Event Date: 29 Feb’20, 9:00 AM IST
Event Date and Time of reporting
29 Feb’20, 9:00 AM IST
Mr. Evin Tojan
Contact No – 9738181415
Mr. Joshua Roy
Contact No – 9787229988
Mr. Mathew Thejo Philip
Contact No – 9544550606