The top 8 teams with best scores in the preliminary round will be selected for the event – “BIDWIN”.
There will be one prelims quiz, 3 bidding rounds and a case-study in the end to decide the winner.
The prelims quiz will be based on analytics.
In the bidding rounds certain amount of money will be allocated for the bidding process. The teams will have to bid for creating a squad of 5 personalities . The complete rules of the game are given in the attached rules document. Participating in this game will be a lot of fun and also will test your analytical mindset . So bid patiently, make a proper plan and reach the FINALE.
The final round will be an interesting case study .
It’s all yours for the taking.
- List of 40 renouned personalities(8 personalities each from 5 different fields) – with price and rating points out of 100
- Budget allocation of 10 million for each team
- Each team will create a squad of 5 through bidding
- Team with the minimum rating points will be eliminated
- Personalities bought by the eliminated team and 2 new personalities will be up for re-sale
- Top 6 teams with best rating points in next round(Team with the minimum rating points will be eliminated)
- The eliminated personalities will be up for resale
- Top 4 teams with best rating points move on to DAY 2
Prize split up
|First Runner Up ₹10,000||
Second Runner Up ₹5,000
Registration Deadline: 16 Feb’20, 12:00 AM IST
Participation Confirmation: 22 Feb’20, 11:00 AM IST
Event Date: 29 Feb’20, 8:00 AM IST
Event Date and Time of reporting
29 Feb’20, 8:00 AM IST
Mr. Aritra Bose
Contact No – 9093174450
Ms. Nilina Davis
Contact No – 9995021030
Mr. Paul Chungath
Contact No – 9744224220