Are you a team that dances your heart out?
Are you a team that feels love through dancing?
Then the biggest event of Chrysalis “Burn the Floor- The dancing extravaganza” is there to cater to your needs.
Come, participate and show why you are the best dance team in the city. The stage is set and it’s your turn to set the arena on fire.
- Maximum of two teams from a college.
- There is no maximum number of participants. However, due to the limitation of stage space (which will be communicated), we suggest to accommodate your team members in accordance to the same for your performances.
- Minimum number of participants per team on stage at any time should be 5.
- Minimum number of members in a team – 6.
- The teams would be asked to send a video link of their best performance, as we may shortlist if the expected registrations are more than accommodatable.
- Teams should report at the time specified by the event coordinators. Details regarding reporting time will be communicated by the coordinators.
- Teams should carry a bonafide certificate from their respective colleges signed by a competent authority. This is to ensure that they are current students of the college.
- ID cards of team members should also be presented.
- Time limit – 15 min (10 min performance + 5 min stage setup) (inclusive of stage setup time).
- CDs or pen drives with the music track to be played should be submitted to the event coordinators 30 minutes before the start of the event and should contain the team name, name of the college and contact number.
- Fire, sand, water, glass and other props which may cause damage to the stage or any person are prohibited. Stage sets are not allowed.
- The order of the performances will be according to the slots and will not be changed for any reason. Failing to adhere will lead to disqualification.
- This is a non-themed dance competition. However, bonus points are awarded for how creative your performances are. We urge participants to get creative with their performances. The theme of the festival is “Uniqorns – The Unique Survives”.
- Inappropriate costumes or unruly behavior on and off stage will lead to disqualification.
- Judges’ decision will be final. Teams will be judged based on the choreography, co-ordination, costumes and of course based on how high the temperature rises!
- Participants are requested to take care of their belongings. Team Chrysalis will not be held responsible for the loss of valuables.
- Teams that do not report at a specific time will stand disqualified.
Prize split up
First Runner Up
Second Runner Up
- 25 Feb’20, 11:30 PM IST Registration Deadline
- 30 Jan’20, 11:00 AM IST Participation Confirmation
- 1 Mar’20, 3:00 PM IST Event Date
Event Date and Time of reporting
1 Mar’20, 3:00 PM IST Event Date
Mr. Anson Joel
Contact No – 9445100355
Mr. Hariharan S
Contact No – 8072460901
Mr. Manoj Kumaar B
Contact No – 9597707590