Centre for Technology and Innovation (CTI) was conceived by Fr. Joe Arun, our Director, to bring about a digital transformation in LIBA and to leap-frog into the new normal environment of the post-COVID era. The specific objectives include:
- To bring the best-in-class and cost-efficient technology to improve the teaching-learning process.
- To deploy technology in creative and innovative ways to enhance the entire process of knowledge discovery to dissemination.
- To become a beacon of knowledge in educational technology and offer assistance to other institutions.
- The center will strive to achieve excellence in academic technology that will give a strategic advantage to the Institute
- Online content delivery accessories to faculty such as – Writing Pads, Headphones
- Virtulive Lecture Capture solution integrated with Dooth in MDC class-room
- Flip board integrated with WebEx in selected class rooms
- ERP Implemenetation (in progress)
- Digital Media Studio (proposed)
- Content creation and authoring tool (proposed) – (Adobe Connect)
Dr. MJ XAVIER (CHAIR)
Mr. JOSEPH PRAVEEN
Mr. AMALA FRANK JAYASEELAN
Mr. RICKO ANAND