Admission for Ph.D Program Affiliated to the University of Madras.
Candidates who are interested in joining full time / Part time Ph.D programme with Loyola Institute of Business Administration, can go to the following link and register with the University of Madras. http://egovernance.unom.ac.in/phd/frmindex.aspx through online.
The filled in application has to be submitted to LIBA on or before Wednesday, January 8, 2020.
The selection committee will scrutinise the applications and the candidates will be called for a written test and an interview on Saturday, January 11, 2020.
The University of Madras has granted recognition to LIBA in the year 2005 as a Centre for conducting Research leading to PhD Degree in Business Administration.The uniqueness of the programme is that unlike other major business schools who offer a Fellow Programme, LIBA offers a PhD degree in affiliation with the University of Madras. LIBA is the first B – school to be recognized by the University of Madras to conduct Doctoral programmes in Business Administration. The Ph.D. programme is offered in disciplines such as marketing, finance, economics, systems, human resources management, decision sciences, operations management and supply chain management.
- To prepare students to conduct high – quality research relevant to private or public organizations, to direct research by other organisations, and to communicate research findings through teaching and publications.
- To prepare students for the varied responsibilities and opportunities of careers in research and teaching or for positions requiring research and analytical skills.
- To develop theory and practice of management relevant to the Indian context, and to develop management education in India.
- To collaborate with academic and non – academic institutions both domestic and foreign in order to promote research in various disciplines.
Dr.Maria Joseph Christie
Dr. Victor Louis Anthuvan
Dr.Deepa Ittimani Tholath
Dr. Madhuri Malhotra
Dr. Madhava Priya D
Ph. D degree has been awarded to the following scholars
1. Sharon Sophia – July 1, 2011
2. Vandana Zachariah – July 12, 2012
3. D. Madhava Priya – January 8, 2014
4. Mary Sheila Susairaj – March 12, 2014
5. Thomas J. Menachery – March 24, 2014
6. A. Maria Augustine Sunderraj – March 26, 2014
7. S. Arockiasmay – July 22, 2015
8. R. Maria Anne – November 12, 2015
9. Ameeta Lynette C Fernanda – December 10, 2015
10. Srikanth – December 18, 2015
11. J. Naveena Nesa Kumari – April 4, 2016
12. S. James – May 14, 2016
13. R. Sunita – 23 June, 2017
14. A. Irudaya Veni Mary – 5 Sep, 2017
15. Renu Isidore – 21 Dec, 2017
16. Sangeetha Vasudevan – March, 2019
17. M. Rammyaa – August, 2019
Candidates who have submitted the thesis and waiting for the Results
1. Anu Raj – April 2018
2. Aparna Vemulapalli – June, 2019
3. Shalini . T – June, 2019
Candidates who have submitted the Synopsis
1. Rehema Khalfan – March, 2019
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes