PART-TIME PGDM PROGRAMME
The Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), approved by AICTE is a three years weekend programme, comprises of nine terms of approximately three months each. The classes will be held as follows:-
- Saturdays from 5.30 p.m. to 9.00 p.m.
- Sundays from 10.00 to 1.45 p.m.
The programme includes 28 core courses and 6 electives of 3 credits each totalling to 102 credits.
The first year course present the students with a comprehensive view of the management discipline. A broad perspective of the industrial environment is presented and a sound foundation is laid for advanced learning in the subsequent years. The courses offered in the first and second years are core courses. The third year courses take into account the need for bringing into the classroom, the study of latest developments in the chosen area of study and in helping the students apply theoretical inputs into practice. Besides core courses, the students have to choose 6 electives from a wide array of specializations viz., Marketing, Finance, Human Resources Management and General Management.
- The applicant should be a graduate from a recognized university or hold a professional qualification recognized as equivalent to a bachelor’s degree and should have secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- The applicant should have full time work experience in business / industry / Government for a minimum period of two years.
- The applicant should be employed at the time of applying for the programme.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidate should apply online on the LIBA website
Application fees Rs.800 to be paid online through credit card/debit card/Net banking
The selection committee will make a preliminary screening of the applications and the shortlisted candidates will be called for a written ability test and personal interview. The call letter will have the exact time and timings
Candidates selected for the admission into the programme will be intimated through SMS and Email and will also be displayed on the LIBA website.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes