Dr. Deepika Ramamoorthy
QUALIFICATION & SPECIALIZATION : BCA, MBA, M.com, PGDIBO, MPhil, NET, PhD (Anna University)
EXPERIENCE IN YEARS TEACHING/PRACTICE/INDUSTRY/RESEARCH : Visiting faculty in Anna University, UGC-NET Trainer and 5 years of research experience.
Dr. Deepika is presently associated with LIBA as a Research Associate and completed her doctorate studies in the Department of Management studies, Anna University. She has cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by University Grants Commission thrice and Certified in Business Analytics from Great Lakes Institute of Management. Her publications include conceptual and empirical papers in peer reviewed SCOPUS indexed journals and also authored a book titled “The Game Changer – Smartphone Shopping Applications”.
- Ph.D – Management, Anna University, Guindy, Chennai.
- Dissertation title: “Enhancing the Usage of Mobile Food Delivery Applications – Special Reference to Cloud Kitchens”.
- Business Analytics – Great Lakes Institute of Management
- NET – Management, Qualified in June 2018, Dec’2018, & June 2019.
- M Phil – Management, Vels University, Chennai
- Dissertation title: “A Study on User Behaviour Intention towards Usage of Smartphone Applications”.
- Master of Commerce – IGNOU, Chennai.
- Master of Business Administration – University of Madras, Chennai.
- Bachelor of Computer Applications – Valliammal College for Women, Chennai.
Computer & Statistical Tools Knowledge
- Predictive Analytics
- Data Exploration
- Market Basket Analysis
Machine Languages Tools
- R, R studio
Working knowledge in Statistical software packages
- Statistical package for Social Science (SPSS)
- Analysis of Moment Structure (AMOS)
- Partial Least Square (PLS)
Journal & Book Publications
- Deepika. R, Dr. Joe Arun C, “The Cloud kitchens – The Future of food services industry”.
- Deepika R, Dr. Joe Arun C, The Impact of fear of Covid-19 on online food delivery.
Research paper under revision
- Deepika R, Dr. N. Senthilkumar “No more dine in/ takeaway – Acceptance of cloud kitchen model”, Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, ISSN: 0969 – 6989 (ABDC- ‘A’).
- Deepika. R, & Karpagam. V, “A Study on green HRM practices in an Organization”, International Journal of Applied Research, 2(8): 426 – 429, 2016.
- Deepika. R & Dr. N. Senthil kumar, “A Study on Impact of Mobile Applications used for Training in an Organization”, International Journal of Business Intelligence & Innovations, Vol 4(52), 2017.
- Deepika. R, Margaret Divya, Dr. N. Senthil Kumar “A Moderating Effect of Interruption Factor between User Attitude and Intention towards Smartphone Applications”, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, ISSN: 1314-3395, vol 118, no.9, 603-616, 2018.
- Deepika. R, Dr. N. Senthilkumar “Unified payment interface: An empirical study on enhancing the usage of smartphone applications”, Taga journal of Graphic Technology, Vol 14, ISSN: 1748-0345, 2018.
- Deepika. R & Karpagam. V, “Antecedents of Smartphone User Satisfaction, Trust and Loyalty towards mobile applications”, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, vol 9(32), 2016.
- Deepika. R & Karpagam. V, “An Empirical study on User Loyalty towards Smartphone applications using Multiple Linear Regression analysis”, International Journal of Engineering, Business and Enterprise Applications, 16- 152, 54-56, 2016.
- Deepika. R & Karpagam. V, “A Study on Consumer Usage Behavior on mobile applications”, Vol -04, issue 4, 2016.
Mini Projects completed
- Cardio Fitness Analysis Using the statistical tool R, using regression as a prediction device and most importantly evaluating and choosing of alternative statistical models.
- Par Inc Analysis for New Product Development
- Build Regression model for market segmentation using R studio.
- Building model on Personal loan data using Machine Learning.
- Build logistic Regression model using Predictive Modelling Techniques.
Areas of Interest
- Digital Human Resource Management
- People Analytics
- Organisation Behaviour