Dr. S. Srikrishnan
QUALIFICATION & SPECIALIZATION : M.Tech. (CS) – IIT Kharagpur, Ph.D (IT-Outsourcing)
EXPERIENCE IN YEARS TEACHING/PRACTICE/INDUSTRY/RESEARCH : 24 years in industry / 8 years in Academics
Dr. S. Srikrishnan is Senior Professor of Business Analytics at LIBA. He was previously employed as the Professor and Head of the Computer Science and Engineering Department of Agni College of Technology, and Professor of Systems / Business Analytics in SCMS, Cochin. He has worked with TCS as Associate Consultant; Covansys Inc. USA as Senior Manager; UST Global as Principal Architect; and HCL Technologies Ltd. as Group Manager. He has designed, developed, tested and provided maintenance & support to information systems for various Fortune 500 global MNCs such as CITI Bank, BOA, HSBC, SEGA, AMEX, Prudential, Pearl Assurance, USAA, NPI, WellPoint, UHG, JD Williams, Gap Inc. etc. His experience in IT Industry includes Consultancy, Pre Sales Support, Technology Center of Excellence, ODC setup & management, BOT, Managed services, Testing services, Project management, Service management, System development as well as Organizational competency development. He was associated with the verticals Banking and Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Retail etc. He is certified in ITIL, and CQA. He is a member of Project Management Institute (PMI), and IEEE.
- PhD – Outsourcing (Cochin University of Science and Technology)
- Master of Technology – Computer Science and Data Processing (Indian Institute Technology, Kharagpur)
- BSc Engineering – Electrical (College of Engineering Trivandrum)
- “Variation of risk profile across software life cycle in IS outsourcing” Software Quality Journal, 10.1007/s11219-019-09451-8, 2019 (Springer)
- “A Case Study on Risk Management Practice in Large Software Maintenance Projects – A study in global software development”, International Journal of Information Technology Project Management (IJITPM) 8.1 (2017): 35-54.
- “Case study on risk management practice in large offshore-outsourced agile software projects” IET Software, Vol.8, No.6, pp.245-257, 2014.
- “An Empirical Study of Industry Practice in Software Development Risk Management”, International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Vol.3, No.6, 2013.
- “A Case Study on Risk Management Practice in Outsourced Software Migration Projects”, International Journal of Computers & Technology, Vol.11, No.5, pp.2601-2617, 2013.
Poster presented in International Conference
- “Adapting Agile SCRUM Method in Global Software Development”, The International Conference on Computer Science and Information Engineering (ICCSIE2016), October, 2015, Ningbo, China, :http://www.iccsie.org.
- Business Analytics
- Global Software Development
- Agile Software Development
- Software Risk
- Software Project Management