QUALIFICATION & SPECIALIZATION : B.A (Psychology and Philosophy); MBA (Osmania University), Ph.D. (Gujarat University).
EXPERIENCE IN YEARS TEACHING/PRACTICE/INDUSTRY/RESEARCH : 37 years of Teaching/ 10 years of Industry/ 15 years of Research
Prior to joining LIBA, Dr. Jayshree worked from 2003 to 2016 (13 years), as the Dean, Faculty of Management at SRM University; from 1992-2002 (10 years) was in MOP Vaishnav College for Women; from 2016- 2017 served as Dean, Hand in Hand Academy for Social Entrepreneurship, promoted by Hand in Hand, India (an International NGO); and from 1974-1983 worked as a Research Associate at IIMA.
She has been a Ph.D. guide for 13 Research Scholars in SRM University as well as an external guide for Ph.D. candidates in other universities.
She also holds the following positions at various Industry and Educational Institutes.
- Advisory Member in International MBA Course in Stella Maris College, Chennai
- Board of Studies Member of SSN School of Management.
- Advisory Board of ATRIA School of Management, Bangalore
- Vice Chairperson of Society for Entrepreneurship Educators (SEE), Indian School of Business (ISB)
- Mentor to TIMT Yamunanagar, Haryana
- Governing Body member of TVS Educational Services TVSES
- Independent Director – M/S. India Nippon Electricals Limited A TVS group company
- Director – M/S.Zwende Design Tech Private Limited
- Entrepreneur: 1980-2004
- 2nd in Asia’s Best B-School Awards for Best Professor in Marketing Management
- Gold Medallist – Best Faculty Award, SRM University – sponsored by Cognizant Technology Solutions.
- Best Teacher Award in MOP Vaishnav College.
- Best Women Academician Award for contribution to management education from Evastalin Business School, Chennai
- Ph.D. on Product Mix decisions in Textile Mills from Gujarat University under the twinning arrangement with IIM-A.
- MBA from Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Philosophy from Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- Jayshree Suresh and R. Ramraj, Entrepreneurial Ecosystem: Case Study on the Influence of Environmental Factors on Entrepreneurial Success, European Journal of Business and Management , International Institute for Science, Technology and Education (IISTE), Vol.4 (16) pp. 95 – 101, 2012 .
- Dr.Jayshree Suresh and Prof. Vijayan, Antecedents of new product success, International Journal of Management, International Association for Engineering and Management Education (IAEME), Vol.3 (1), pp..101-114, 2012
- Nisha Ashokan, Dr.Jayshree Suresh, A Study on Entrepreneurial intention among the students, International Journal of Management, International Association for Engineering and Management Education (IAEME), Vol.3 (3), ,pp. 1-7, 2012
- Dr.Sarprasatha Joe and Dr.Jayshree Suresh, Do Attitudes Influence Situational Ethics?, International Journal of Management, International Association for Engineering and Management Education (IAEME), Vol.3 (2), pp.144-149, 2012
- Kavitha Sethuraman and Jayshree Suresh, Effective Leadership Styles, International Business Research, published by Canadian Centre of Science and Education, Vol.7 (9), pp.165-172, 2014
- Durairaj Sivakumar and Suresh Jayshree, Least Cost Supply Chain Model for Automotive Industry, International Journal of Business Excellence, Vol.9 (2), pp..240 – 252, 2016
- Ragu and Jayshree “ Green Affinity : Evaluating the Perception of Youth on Climate Change and Renewable Energy”, Prabandhan : Indian Journal of Management Vol. 9 (9), September, pp. 11-26. 2016
- Ragu and Jayshree, “Customer Satisfaction Index Model for Indian Banking Industry: A Qualitative Study, Asian Social Science, Vol.13 (1), pp.114 – 129, 2017
- Ragu and Jayshree, “Customer Satisfaction Index as a Performance Evaluation Metric: A Study on Indian E Banking Industry” , International Journal of Business, Vol. 22 (3), pp. 251 – 274, 2017
- A.S. Balakrishnan and Jayshree Suresh,“ Multimodal logistics for Indian automotive sector”, International Journal of Enterprise Network Management ( IJENM), Vol. 8 (3), pp. 270 – 289, 2017
- A.S. Balakrishnan and Jayshree, Suresh, “ Green Supply Chain Management in Indian Automotive Sector”, International Journal of Logistics Systems and Management ( IJLSM), Vol. 29 (4), pp. 502 – 523, 2018
- Zandu Pharmaceuticals (A & B) with Prof. Kavil Ram of ISB published in Harvard Business School
- Deccan Embroidery and Manufacturing Company (DEMCO)
- Corporate Social Responsibility @ Ma Foi Ltd
- Chidambaram Nataraja Temple (CNT)
- Satyam Computer Services Takeover
- Sri Balaji Assemblies and Plastics (SBAP)
- Author of “Entrepreneurial Development” and Co-Author of “Human Values and Professional Ethics” which has become prescribed Text Book at under graduate level in Tamil Nadu state.
Passion for Education and Institution Building.
Entrepreneurship, Ethics, Marketing and Strategic Management.