Dr. K. R. Ramprakash
QUALIFICATION & SPECIALIZATION : CMA, MBA (Finance)
EXPERIENCE IN YEARS TEACHING/PRACTICE/INDUSTRY/RESEARCH : 3 year of teaching and 4 years of Entrepreneurship.
He did his Doctorate on “Decentralized Finance (DeFi)” at the Swiss School of Business and Management (SSBM), Geneva, Switzerland. He is an Associate Member of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ACMA) and an MBA gold medallist from Anna University. College Gold Medallist & Anna University 4th Rank in MBA (Finance). Associate member of ICAI (Institute of Cost Accountants of India). Has more than three years of experience in teaching Finance for MBA Students and four years of entrepreneurship experience. He is also a professional freelancer in Upwork.
- Has more than three years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Faculty of Management Studies.
- More than 4 years of entrepreneurship experience. Business partner of a cutting edge competitive exams coaching institute and a reputed play school.
- Professional Freelancer, did several US based projects related to Financial analysis, business feasibility study etc. through upwork.
- Anna University 4th Rank in MBA Finance
- College Gold Medal in MBA Finance.
- Awarded as the Best Outgoing Student in MBA (2009-11).
- Gold Medal in B.Com.
- Associate member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI).
Research & Publications
- A Study on Customer Perception on the Service Quality of Retail Banks in SNS Journal of Marketing. P.N 59 to 66 Volume III, Issue I Jan – June 2012. ISSN -0975-76-27
- VAT payers’ attitude and VAT compliance behaviour – An empirical study in Sangrahana – A Referred Journal of Management, P.N 1to 12, Volume IV, Issue 1, June 2012. ISSN09757724.
- Corporate Finance
- Security Analysis & Portfolio Management
- Strategic Cost Management
Current Research Interests
- Investor Personality
- Corporate Distress