Ms. Margaret S
QUALIFICATION & SPECIALIZATION : B.Sc (Physics); M.B.A (Marketing & Human Resource Management) Pg Diploma In Labour Law And Administrative Law; Ph.D (Marketing Management)
EXPERIENCE IN YEARS TEACHING/PRACTICE/INDUSTRY/RESEARCH : 3 years of industry/5 years of research
Ms. Margaret is the Teaching Assistant – Marketing Management at LIBA .She is university Rank holder in English from Madurai Kamaraj University. Got the best project award in M.B.A from Karunya University.3 years of industry experience in sales associated with Future Generali life insurance and State bank of India life insurance.Known for her leadership skills she has interest in areas such as Data analytics, Marketing Analytics, Consumer Behavior. She was full time marketing Research Scholar at Anna university guindy campus,Submitted her Ph.D thesis .
- Got the best employer award in Future generali for the year 2010-2011
- Trained agents and given the best results in IRDA exams
- Rank Holder at University Level For English UG Degree
- Best Project award in M.B.A Project Karunya university
Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
- Margaret Divya, S Nakkeeran (2018) The mediating effect of perceived knowledge, subjective norms, health consciousness on willingness to consume functional foods in India
TAGA J. Graph. Technology 14, 1101-1120
- Margaret divya Dr. Senthilkumar, A moderating effect of interruption factor between user attitude and intention towards smart phone applications. International journal of pure and applied mathematics volume118 issue no. 9 pages 603-616.
Research papers under review
- Margaret & Dr. Senthilkumar. Consumer food waste behavior: A questionnaire survey
- Margaret & Dr. Senthilkumar. Buying Intention of functional foods : Moderating role of human values
- Margaret & Dr. Senthilkumar Consumer Behaviour on food waste :High time to think about wasting less and sharing more
- Margaret & Dr. Senthilkumar A model for Food banks and community Refrigerators in Tamilnadu
- Special lecture on “How to do a good research” Organised by Centre for research, Centre for International Affairs and Crystal growth centre, Anna University during August 03-05, 2015 at Crystal Centre, CEG, Anna University, Chennai.
- Regional Training Programme on URKUND – An Anti Plagiarism Detection Tool jointly organised by Anna University, and INFLIBNET Centre in collaboration with URKUND, Sweden & e Galactic, Pune held at Anna University, Chennai on September 22, 2015.
- Author workshop on How to write a good research paper, jointly organised by Springer & Anna University, Chennai on 2 nd November 2015 at Anna University (TAG Auditorium).
- Participated in the Workshop titled “Research paper writing-APA Style”organised by DoMS, Anna University and Hochschule Ansbach, Germany on 12 th November, 2015 in DoMS, Anna University, Chennai.
- International conference on Contemporary Engineering and Technology – 2018, held on 10th and 11th march at Prince Shri Venkateswara Padmavathy Engineering College, ponmar, Chennai – 127.
- Participated in the workshop titled Data Analysis for research in management and social sciences organized by Centre For Distance Education Anna University Chennai from July 19th to July 21st 2018
- Attended seminar on Technology Development For Societal Applications held on 5thSeptember 2018 Organized by Center for technology development and transfer at Anna University
- Reading a Research Paper critically and creatively Prof R.Sridharan (NIT Calicut) Deaprtment Of Industrial Engineering Anna University Chennai