Ms. Deepika R
QUALIFICATION & SPECIALIZATION : MBA, M.com, MPhil, NET, PhD (Anna University)
EXPERIENCE IN YEARS TEACHING/PRACTICE/INDUSTRY/RESEARCH : 0.5 years of visiting faculty in Anna University and 4 years of research experience.
Ms. Deepika is presently associated with LIBA as a Teaching Assistant and submitted her research thesis in the Department of Management studies, Anna University. She has cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by University Grants Commission thrice (June 2018, Dec 2018, and June 2019). Certified in Business Analytics from Great Lakes Institute of Management. Her publications include conceptual and empirical papers in peer reviewed journals and also authored a book titled “The Game Changer – Smartphone Shopping Applications”.
Ms. Deepika is a post graduate in Management from University of Madras, Chennai and also a Master of Commerce specialized in International Business from IGNOU. She completed her M.Phil, from Vels University in 2016, and started pursuing her doctoral studies with Anna University in 2017 and submitted her research thesis in August 2020.
- Deepika. R, & Karpagam. V, “A Study on green HRM practices in an Organization”, International Journal of Applied Research, 2(8): 426 – 429, 2016. (Indexed in EBSCO & PROQUEST).
- Deepika. R & Dr.N. Senthil kumar, “A Study on Impact of Mobile Applications used for Training in an Organization”, International Journal of Business Intelligence & Innovations, Vol 4(52), March 2017.
- Deepika. R, Margaret Divya, Dr. N. Senthil Kumar “A Moderating Effect of Interruption Factor between User Attitude and Intention towards Smartphone Applications”, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, ISSN: 1314-3395, vol 118, no.9, 603-616, 2018 (SCOPUS).
- Deepika. R, N. Senthilkumar “Unified payment interface: An empirical study on enhancing the usage of smartphone applications”, Taga journal of Graphic Technology, Vol 14, ISSN: 1748-0345, 2018 (Anna University Annexure 1).
- Deepika. R & Karpagam. V, “Antecedents of Smartphone User Satisfaction, Trust and Loyalty towards mobile applications”, Indian Journal of Science and Technology**,vol 9(32), August 2016 (SCOPUS).
- Deepika. R & Karpagam. V, “An Empirical study on User Loyalty towards Smartphone applications using Multiple Linear Regression analysis”, International Journal of Engineering, Business and Enterprise Applications, 16- 152, 54-56, 2016 (Indexed in EBSCO & PROQUEST).
- Deepika. R & Karpagam. V, “A Study on Consumer Usage Behavior on mobile applications”, Vol -04, issue 4, April 2016 (Indexed in EBSCO & PROQUEST).
- “The Game Changer – Smartphone Shopping Applications”, authored by Deepika. R,
Dr. Karpagam. V, published by the Lambert Academic Publishing, 2016.
Seminars /Workshops/FDPs attended:
- Faculty Development Program on “Structural Equation Modeling (SEM) using AMOS & Smart PLS” held from 14th to 19th July, 2020 conducted by CMR College of Engineering & Technology.
- Workshop on Qualitative and Mixed methods of research on 1st & 2nd September 2018 conducted at Anna Centenary Library, Chennai 600024.
- Workshop on Make In India – Transforming Research to Reality on 5th September 2017 at Anna University, Chennai.
- Workshop on “Research Methodology, Statistical Data Analysis and Interpretation” for 3 days from 5th may 2017 to 7th May 2017 conducted by Institute for Statistics and Analytical Research & Micro star Systems P Ltd.
- Faculty Development Program on “Structural Equation Modeling & preparation for project proposal for funding” for 1 day on 4th Feb, 2017 conducted by Vels University, Pallavaram, Chennai.
- National seminar on “Challenges for Human Resource Management in the Changing Environment” on 24 March, 2017 conducted by University of Madras, Chennai.
- Workshop on “Springer Nature Author workshop” for 1 day on 27th Feb 2017 at Anna University, Guindy, Chennai.
- Workshop on “Mendeley Presentation “on 06th Feb 2017 at Anna University, Guindy, Chennai.
- Workshop on “Research Methodology and Techniques” for 1 day of Jan 2016 conducted by the St. Peters University, Chennai.
- National Conference on “Big Data analysis and E- Commerce” for 3 days on May 2016 conducted by Vels University, Chennai.
- Workshop on “Instrument and Model validation through multivariate statistical tools” VIT Business School, Vellore for 3 days from Feb 25th – Feb 27th, 2016.
Research paper under revision
- Deepika R, N. Senthilkumar “No more dine in/ takeaway – Acceptance of cloud kitchen model”, Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, ISSN: 0969 – 6989 (ABDC- ‘A’).
Working papers titled
- Digital transformation of higher education in the new pandemic era.
- Cloud kitchens – Future of Food aggregators
Areas of Interest
- Green Human Resource Management
- Digitalization in HRM
- Consumer Behavior
- Business Analytics
- Women empowerment