Ms. P. Theerthaana
QUALIFICATION & SPECIALIZATION : B.E., MBA (Finance & Marketing), (Ph.D -Thesis submitted).
EXPERIENCE IN YEARS TEACHING/PRACTICE/INDUSTRY/RESEARCH : 2 years in teaching/ 3 years in research as Junior Research Fellow (UGC-JRF)/ 3 years in industry
Ms. P. Theerthaana has submitted her doctoral thesis in Anna University, Chennai in the stream of behavioral finance. She completed her graduation in engineering in Sathyabama University with Computer Science as specialization in 2009. She completed her post-graduation in MBA (Marketing and Finance) in the year 2013 in Anna University, Chennai. Before joining LIBA, she was pursuing her full time Ph.D (UGC-JRF) in College of Engineering, Anna University, Chennai. She has 2 years of teaching experienceand received “Best Teacher Award- 2016” in Jerusalem College of Engineering, Chennai. Besides academic experience, she also has close to 3.5 years of experience in the corporate industry. She has published her articles in many Scopus indexed and ABDC journals. She has participated and presented papers in several international conferences like IIM-Indore and she has also organized international conference in Jerusalem College of Engineering.
- Doctoral thesis submitted in Anna University, Chennai.
- Qualified UGC-NET and UGC-JRF in the year 2016.
- Master of Business Administration, First Class with Distinction, in Marketing and Finance in Anna University in the year 2013.
- Bachelor of Engineering, First Class with Distinction, in Computer Science in Sathyabama University in the year 2009.
Research and Publications
Journals in ABDC List
- The Paper titled “The Paradigm of Whatsapp Campaign Management: Breaking the Vicious Cycle of Traditional Campaigns” is published in “International Journal of Internet Marketing and Advertising “in the Volume 12(2), pp. 138-158. (Scopus Indexed). – C grade by ABDC Ranking.
- The Paper titled ”A Signalling Paradigm Incorporating an Agent Based Model for Simulating the Adoption of Crowd Funding Technology” is published in the journal “Journal of Simulation” – B grade by ABDC Ranking..
- The paper titled “Moderation effects of behavioral biases in donor acceptance of crowdfunding campaign” is in revision in the journal “Journal of Research in Interactive Marketing”. B grade by ABDC Ranking.
UGC Listed Journals (UGC Care – A Grade)
- The paper titled “A study to improve the response rate in Email Campaigning and a comparison of Data Mining Segmentation approaches for Aditi Technologies” is published in the journal “International Journal of Management and Business Research”, Theerthaana, (2014), Vol.2, 273-293, autumn 2014. (Scopus Indexed).
- The Paper titled “Gender Disappointment in India: SEM Modeling Approach” is published in the journal “Archives of Women Mental health “, pp. 1-11- Scopus Indexed Q1.
- A paper titled “Why the power of the e commerce is driving the future of business? A case on motivations and deterrents of shiksha.com” is published in the journal “JIMS8M: The Journal of Indian Management & Strategy,” (2018), 23(3), 35-41. (UGC Vide- 28603)
- A paper titled “Budget Control Process as a Tool to improve company’s fiscal performance: A Case on Polaris Financial Services” is published in the journal “M-infiniti”, 4(4), 122, (Scopus Indexed).
- A paper titled “Is Bitcoin gaining cash during cashless times in India? An event study approach” is published in the journal “Indian Journal of Economics and Development”, (2019), 7(1). (Web of Science)
- The paper titled “Antecedents of quality of work life delivering organization citizenship and strategic profit position” is published in the journal “International Journal of Research Science and Management”.
- The paper titled “Antecedents of Customer Satisfaction and Retention: Validating Metrics of Mobile Phone Services through SERVPERF” published in the journal “International Journal Business and Management”, Vol.3, Issue.9, 283-290, August 2015.
The paper titled “Analysis on the credit concentration risk and NPA in Bank’s Portfolio” is published in the book Lap Lambert Academic Publications.
AREA OF INTEREST
- Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Financial Management
- Corporate Finance
- Merchant Banking and Financial Services
- Strategic Financial and Investment Decision
- Behavioral Finance