Ms. P Vasumathi
QUALIFICATION & SPECIALIZATION : BSc (Agriculture), MBA (Marketing and Finance), Pursuing PhD (Marketing Management)
EXPERIENCE IN YEARS TEACHING/PRACTICE/INDUSTRY/RESEARCH : 1 years of industry / 11 years of teaching.
Ms. P. Vasumathi was a university Gold Medalist in MBA. She has been into teaching around 10 years, she teaches subjects like Marketing Management, E Business, and Integrated Marketing Communication. She Had Completed MOOC’s Online Certification on Business Analytics and Entrepreneurship Conducted by NPTEL. As an Agriculture Graduate her research interest also includes Agricultural Marketing and Agri Startups. She has published papers in national peer- reviewed journals and presented papers at national and international conferences.
Ms. P. Vasumathi is an Agriculture graduate from Tamilnadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore and a post graduate from Panimalar Engineering College, Anna University, Chennai. She is pursuing her PhD in SRM Institute of Science Technology, Chennai, in the area of Marketing. She Has Also Qualified UGC NET and TNSET.
- NPTEL certified on Business analytics for Management decisions by IIT Kharagpur,2019.
- Topper in NPTEL Certification on Innovation, Business Models and Entrepreneurship conducted by IIT ,Roorke 2018.
- Vasumathi, P., & Arun, C. J. (2021). ADOPTION OF DIGITAL MARKETING IN AGRIBUSINESS: A CONCEPTUAL STUDY. Academy of Marketing Studies Journal, 25(3), 1-6.
- Vasumathi, P. and Arun, C., 2021. YOUNG FARMERS’ INTENTION TO USE SOCIAL MEDIA IN MARKETING AGRO PRODUCTS: A CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK. Indian Journal of Economics and Business, 20(2).
- Correspondence between Monetary Policies and Stock Prices, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE)ISSN: 2278-3075,Volume-9 Issue- 4, February2020
- Impact of Direct-To-Home (DTH) on Indian Television Viewers, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-8, Issue-2S11, September 2019.(Scopus Indexed)
- Study of Home Buyers Awareness on Real Estate Regulation & Development Act (RERA) in Chennai city, Tamilnadu, chennai , Arabian Journal of Business and Management Review (Oman Chapter), Special Issue June 2018.
- Impact Of Micro Credit Of SHG On Women Empowerment With Special Reference to Coimbatore District” -Paripex Indian Journal Of Research, ISSN 2250-1991,Vol.5, Issue : 6 JUNE 2016.
- Presented paper titled “Web Personalisation- Digitial optimizer on online purchase behavior” 3rd International Conference for PECMACT 2020.
- Presented paper titled “Empirical study on effectiveness of Smart videos on Students Learning”, SASEL 2nd International Conference for PECMACT 2019.
- Presented Paper titled “Study on Home Buyers Awareness on Real Estate Regulation Act” in Chennai City ,1st International conference at Panimalar Engineering College 2018.
- Presented Paper titled “Time to Crack the Glass Ceiling : Indian Ecommerce”,1st International conference conducted by Sri Ganesh School Of Management 2015.
- Presented Paper titled Impact of Micro Credit of SHG on Women Empowerment in Coimbatore 3rd national conference at GRT Institute of Engineering and Technology 2016.
- Presented Paper titled Innovative Distribution channels – emerging Trend in Indian Insurance Industry ,4th national conference at Jamal Institute of management 2016.
- Presented Paper titled on self Help Groups – A platform for Social Development and Poverty Alleviation at National conference conducted by Rajalakshmi Engineering College 2011.
- Digital and Social Media Marketing
- Marketing Management
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Marketing Analytics
- Web Personalization