Ms. Tisha Meriam Cherian
QUALIFICATION & SPECIALIZATION : B.Tech (Civil), MBA (Marketing & Operations), Ph.D. (Pursuing – Supply Chain Management)
EXPERIENCE IN YEARS TEACHING/PRACTICE/INDUSTRY/RESEARCH : 01 year of teaching / 02 years of industry / 06 years of research
Ms. Tisha Meriam Cherian is a Teaching Assistant in LIBA. Her areas of interests are in Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Operations Management. She has 2 years of industry experience as structural engineer and 6 years of research experience. She also has experience in various development activities in academics.
B.Tech in Civil Engineering, Thangal Kunju Musaliar College of Engineering (TKM), Kollam, Kerala University, 2007
M.B.A in Marketing and Operations, Mar Athanasius College for Advanced Studies (MACFAST), Thiruvalla, Mahatma Gandhi University, 2009.
Ph.D. (Pursuing) in Supply Chain Management, B. S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology (BSACIST), Chennai.
- Strategic Sourcing: An Empirical Study among Indian Construction Retailers, International Journal of Construction Supply Chain Management, 2021, 11 (1), 34-48
- E-Procurement Practices in B2B Transactions: Impact of Cement Industries in India” International Journal of Procurement Management, 2020, 13 (4), 443-461.
- “Adoption of E business in Indian Construction Industry: A Conceptual Framework”, Restaurant Business, 2019, 118 (2), 54-67.
- “E-Business in Construction Industry- Opportunities and Challenges”, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 2016, 9(32), 1-6.
- “E-Procurement Practices in B2B Transactions: Impact of Cement Industries in India” International Journal of Procurement Management. (Accepted)
- Won the best paper award for paper entitled “Adoption of E business in Indian Construction Industry: A Conceptual Framework” for International Conference on Advancements in Technology, Business and Management in School of Management Studies, Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology on 27th to 29th March 2019.
- Presented paper “E-Business in Construction Industry- Opportunities and Challenges” for two-day National conference “Big Data and Business Analytics in E-commerce” in Department of Management Studies, Vels University, Chennai on 5th and 6th May 2016.
- Five-day workshop on “R programming” conducted by Institute of Statistics and Analytical Research (ISAR), Chennai, May 2020.
- Seven-day workshop on “Multivariate analysis on SPSS and AMOS” conducted by Kongu Engineering College, Erode, April 2018.
- Three-day workshop “SPSS and AMOS” conducted by Institute of Statistics and Analytical Research (ISAR), Chennai, February and September 2018.
- DST- NIMAT sponsored three-day workshop on “Entrepreneurship Awareness camp” organized by Entrepreneurship Development Cell of B.S Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology, Vandalur, July 2015.
- Five-day FDP on “Research Methodology and Data Analysis using SPSS and AMOS”, Department of Management Studies, BSACIST, May 2015.
- Five-day Education program on “Improving the Quality of Research and Making Mid-Course Corrections”, Department of Management Studies, IIT-Madras, March 2014.
Supply chain management,
Supply Chain Management