Navena Nesakumari J.
QUALIFICATION & SPECIALIZATION : MBA (Vel – tech), M.Phil. (Management), Ph.D.(LIBA – University of madras) – Business Administration.
EXPERIENCE IN YEARS TEACHING/PRACTICE/INDUSTRY/RESEARCH : 4 years of teaching and 5 years of research Experience.
Dr. J. Navena Nesa Kumari is a Research Associate at LIBA. She has about 4 years of teaching and 5 years of research experience. She has published and presented papers in the area of financial management at various national and International conferences and Seminars. She has experience working in various exam committees and development activities in academics. She was awarded gold medal for the 1st rank in MBA. Her areas of interest are financial management, corporate finance, Business communication, Business management and Security analysis and portfolio management etc. Won a funding project for the digital marketing research from AMA-Sheth Foundation, Ahmedabad.
Dr. J. Navena Nesa Kumari is a Research Associate in LIBA. She has experience in handling papers such as financial management, corporate finance, security analysis portfolio management, business communication, business management etc.
Dr. J. Navena Nesa Kumari has a graduation in commerce and post-graduation in Business Administration (MBA) from VEL-TECH College, Chennai. She was the 1st Rank holder and won Gold medal for the same in MBA (Finance). Also she holds a rank holder certificate for the degree MBA under University of Madras. She got her Ph.D. in business Administration (Finance) from LIBA under university of Madras.
- Published a Research paper titled “The Impact of working capital management on profitability” in the International Journal of management, at Bharathidasan Institute of Management (BIM), on January 2012, Trichy ISBN: 978-93-5067-142-9.
- Published a Research paper on “Women Empowerment – A conceptual study”, in the international conference of GCWL, held on Feb 2013 at SRM University, Kattankulathur, and Chennai.ISSN: 0973-6905.
- Research paper on “Working capital Management – A Literature Review” Submitted to “Management Matters” LIBA Journal of management, Nov 2014 Issue. ISSN: 2279-0187.
International Publications (Post-Ph.D.)
- Navena Nesa Kumari. I and M. Irudhaya Veni Mary (2019). Factors Affecting the Adoption of Mobile Payments of Rural Entrepreneurs. A Qualitative Study International Journal of Economic Research, Vol 16, ISSN 0972-9380 available at http: www.serialsjournal.com.
- Navena Nesa Kumari. I (2019). A Study on Women Empowerment Through SHG’s Bank Linkage Program from 2012-13 to 2017-18, International Journal of Research in Engineering, IT and Social Sciences, Impact Factor: 6.565, Volume 09 Issue 04, Page 27-36, ISSN 2250-0588.
- Navena Nesa Kumari. I and Victor Louis Anthuvan. M. (2017). A Study on the Impact of the Working Capital Management on the Profitability of the Leading Listed Automobile Companies in India (2006 – 2012). International Journal of Scientific Research and Management (IJSRM), Volume 5, Issue 08, Pages 6744-6757.ISSN (e): 2321-3418.Impact Factor: 5.4.
- Navena Nesa Kumari. I and Victor Louis Anthuvan. M. (2017). A Study on the Impact of the Working Capital Management on the Profitability of the Leading Listed Manufacturing Companies of Chennai (2006-2012). International Journal of Research in Management, Economics and Commerce, Volume 07, Issue 08, Pages 68-87. ISSN 2250-057X. Impact Factor: 6.384.
- Navena Nesa Kumari. I and Victor Louis Anthuvan. M. (2017). A study on the Impact if Receivables management on Profitability of leading listed manufacturing sectors at Chennai for a period of (2006-2012). Journal of Advance Management Research, Volume 05, Issue 03, Page 174-194. ISSN: 2393-9664. Impact Factor: 4.598.
- Navena Nesa Kumari. I and M. Victor Louis Anthuvan. M. (2017). A Study on the Inventory Management on Profitability of Listed Manufacturing Compa0nies at Chennai for a Period of (2010-2016): A Working Capital Perspective. International Journal of Research in Management, Economics and Commerce, Volume 07, Issue 11, Page 52-63. ISSN 2250-057X. Impact Factor: 6.384.
- Navena Nesa Kumari. I and Victor Louis Anthuvan. M. (2017). The Role of Cash Conversion Cycle in Working Capital Management on Profitability: A Study on Manufacturing Industries. International Journal of Research in Management, Economics and Commerce, Volume 07 Issue 12, Page 211-222. ISSN 2250-057X, Impact Factor: 6.384.
- Navena Nesa Kumari. I and Victor Louis Anthuvan. (2018). The Study on the credit policies of manufacturing industries at Chennai. International Journal of Recent scientific Research,9, Issue, 3(A), pp. 24668-24673, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.24327/ijrsr.2018.0903.1704. Impact Factor: 7.383.
- Navena Nesa Kumari. I and Indira A. (2018). A Study on Fin-Tech at Global Markets. International Journal of Research in Engineering, IT and Social Sciences, Volume 08 Issue 05, May 2018, Page 154-160. ISSN 2250-0588. Impact Factor: 6.452.
- Navena Nesa kumari. I and Indira A. (2018). A study on bank linkage program of shgs at southern region from 2011-12 to 2016-17. International Journal of Recent Scientific Research Vol. 9, Issue, 7(C), pp. 27871-27878, ISSN: 0976-3031, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.24327/ijrsr.2018.0907.2350. Impact Factor: 7.383.
- Navena Nesa Kumari I (2018). A Study on the Performance of the Self-Help Groups and Its Impact on GDP at Tamilnadu and Karnataka, International Journal of Research in Engineering, IT and Social Sciences, Volume 08 Issue 09, ISSN 2250-0588, Page 115-123. Impact Factor: 6.565
- I. Navena Nesa Kumari, A Study on Bank Linkage Program of SHG’s in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka – An Enquiry into Regional Rural Banks and Co-Operative Banks. International Journal of Research in Engineering, IT and Social Sciences, Vol. 08 Issue 11, November 2018, Page 104-112, ISSN 2250-0588.
Working with a funding project for the topic entitled research on “Adoption of Digital Marketing in Social Enterprises” from AMA-Sheth Foundation, Ahmedabad.
- Attended workshop on Multivariate Analysis using SPSS, AMOS and EXCEL, organised by Faculty of Management Science, Saveetha University on 5th -7th , 2013.
- Attended Workshop on Academic Writing, Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai, 8th April, 2015.
Conference and Workshop Organised
- Organised and Participated in Annual Colloquium of Research Scholars, Loyola Institute of Business Administration, 12th April 2012.
- Organised and Participated Research Initiative for Scholars’ Excellence (RISE-2013), Loyola Institute of Business Administration, 28th September 2013.
- Organised and Participated Seminar on Research Methodology, Loyola Institute of Business Administration, February 27 – 28, 2015.
- Organised Workshop on Academic Writing, Loyola Institute of Business Administration, 8thApril, 2015.
- Participated, International Conference on Finance and Economics – Current Trends in Finance and Economics (ICFE 2017), Loyola Institute of Business Administration, 15th September 2017.
Conference attended and Paper Presented:
- Participated in the symposium “Insight 2011 – Celebrating Dr. Prahalad – The Next Practices in Competency and Inclusion” on November 9th, 2011.
- Participated in the conference “BEACON’12 – Eco-Innovation: Time to Wake Up” organized by LIBA on 17th February 2012.
- Participated and presented paper in the National Seminar on “Innovative strategies’ for Global competitiveness and sustainability”: Issues and Challenges” Department of management– Barathidasan Institute of Management 12th& 13thfeb, 2012. Presented paper on “Strategic Working Capital Management and profitability – A study on Automobile Industries, Chennai.”
- Participated and presented paper in the 5th Doctoral theses conference organized by and held at IBS, Hyderabad on 2nd& 3rd April 2012. Presented paper on “Impact of liquidity management and organizational performance at Chennai.”
- Organized and presented paper in the Colloquium of Research Scholars conducted by LIBA, Chennai, on 12th April 2012 and April 8th Presented paper on “Impact of Liquidity management”.
- Presented the paper entitled “Factors affecting mobile payments and their impact on rural entrepreneurs – A Qualitative study” in the International Conference 2019 on Human Resource Development and MSME Development. The conference was organized by the Academy of Human Resource Development (AHRD) and Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), Gandhinagar on 24-25 January 2019.
- Financial Management
- Corporate Finance
- Business Management
- Business communication