Dr. Ragu Prasadh Rajendran
QUALIFICATION & SPECIALIZATION : B.E., Master of Marketing Research (Illinois,USA), Ph.D., Marketing
EXPERIENCE IN YEARS TEACHING/PRACTICE/INDUSTRY/RESEARCH : 7 years of Teaching/ 5 years of Industry / 9 years of Research
Having developed basic skills in the field of Engineering, Dr.Ragu Prasadh Rajendran had the privilege of enrolling himself as a Post-Graduate student in the Master of Marketing Research Program (MMR) in Southern Illinois University Edwardsville (SIUE), USA, which is accredited by AACSB. He had the rare distinction of receiving Competitive Graduate Award to support highly qualified new graduate students from SIUE. After his successful completion of MMR program, he spent two years as a Doctoral student in the University of Texas at Arlington (UTA), USA, where he completed 14 courses and passed comprehensive exam. While pursuing Doctoral Program, he was the recipient of Enhanced Graduate Teaching Assistantship, which is offered on a competitive basis to the strongest applicants from UTA. As a Graduate Teaching Assistant, he handled classes for Under Graduate (U.G.) Marketing students of UTA.
He completed his Ph.D. at SRM University where he handled classes independently for B.B.A. and M.B.A. students.
Besides, he gained corporate experience by working in top multinational companies like Cooper B- Line, Maritz Research and Empower Professionals (USA) and Evalueserve and Marketing & Development Research Associates (New Delhi, India).
After joining as a Research Associate at LIBA, he is handling Statistics, Multivariate Analysis, Research Methodology, Marketing Research, International Marketing, and Advanced Statistical Methods classes for Full-Time PGDM, Part-Time PGDM, and Executive Diploma students.
To his credit, he has published several research papers in reputed journals (ABDC and Scopus Indexed).
Ph.D. in Marketing
SRM University, Chennai
Spent Two Years in Ph.D. Marketing in The University of Texas at Arlington – College of Business, USA — AACSB Accredited (Completed 14 Courses and Passed Comprehensive Exam)
Master of Marketing Research (MMR)
Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, USA (AACSB Accredited)
Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
Sathyabama University, Chennai
- Enhanced Graduate Teaching Assistantship (USA) from University of Texas at Arlington for outstanding Post Graduate academic performance
- Competitive Graduate Award (USA) from Southern Illinois University Fellowship & Scholarship Committee for outstanding undergraduate GPA, standardized test scores, and research projects
Select and Recent Journal Publications:
- Ragu Prasadh Rajendran and C. Joe Arun (2020). “The Effect of Loneliness and Nostalgic Advertising on Mobile Shopping Intention: A Conceptual Framework”, International Journal of Business and Economics, 5(2), 42-55.
- Ragu Prasadh Rajendran and C. Joe Arun (2020). “A Conceptual Framework on the Influence of Authenticity in Advertising and Positive Electronic Word of Mouth on Customer Satisfaction”, Academy of Marketing Studies Journal, 24(3), 1-10.
- Ragu Prasadh Rajendran and Jayshree Suresh (2017), “Customer Satisfaction Index as a Performance Evaluation Metric: A Study on Indian E-Banking Industry”, International Journal of Business, 22(3), 251-274.
- Ragu Prasadh Rajendran and Jayshree Suresh (2016), “Green Affinity: Evaluating the Perceptions of Youth on Climate Change and Renewable Energy”, Prabandhan: Indian Journal of Management, 9(9), 11-26
- Ragu Prasadh Rajendran “Evolution of Customer Satisfaction Index as a Performance Metric: A Comprehensive Review” in the conference proceeding of INDAM conference at IIM Trichy (January 2 -4, 2020) P. 142
- Ragu Prasadh Rajendran “Empathetic Content Marketing: A Smart Marketing Tool in the Digital Age” in the conference proceeding of NASMI-Summer Marketing Conference on “Smart Marketing in the Digital Age” held at IIM Indore (July 26-28 2019) p.53. Emerald Publishing ISBN 978-1-78635-428-0
- Xueming Luo, Kauri Vamsi Krishna, Rajendran Ragu “When Do CMOs Create Value? The Role of Strategic Emphases and CMO Compensation” in the American Marketing Association Winter Educators’ Conference Proceedings, Jan 2012, Vol.23, p.8. Accession # 86741867
Conference Papers Presented:
- Indian Institute of Management Shillong, “Celebrity Endorsement and Purchase Intentions: The Role of Message Framing, Regulatory Focus, and Product Type”, International Marketing Conference, Shillong, April, 21 – 22, 2021.
- Indian Institute of Management Trichy, “Evolution of Customer Satisfaction Index as a Performance Metric – A Comprehensive Review”, INDAM Conference, Trichy, January 2-4, 2020.
- Indian Institute of Management Indore, “Empathetic Content Marketing: A Smart Marketing Tool in Digital Age”, NASMEI Summer Marketing Information Systems Conference on Smart Marketing Tool in the Digital Age, Indore, July 26-28, 2019.
- American Marketing Association, “When do CMOs Create Value? The Role of Firm’s Strategic Emphases and CMO Compensation”, 2012 American Marketing Association Winter Academic Conference, Austin, USA, 2012.
- Marketing Strategy
- Consumer Behavior
- Modeling Marketing Problems
- Marketing Research
- Research Methodology
- Statistics for Business
- Multivariate Analysis