Ragu Prasadh Rajendran
QUALIFICATION & SPECIALIZATION : B.E., Master of Marketing Research (Illinois,USA), Ph.D., Marketing
EXPERIENCE IN YEARS TEACHING/PRACTICE/INDUSTRY/RESEARCH : 6 years of Teaching/ 5 years of Industry / 8 years of Research
Having developed basic skills in the field of Engineering, Dr.Ragu Prasadh Rajendran had the privilege of enrolling himself as a Post-Graduate student in the Master of Marketing Research Program (MMR) in Southern Illinois University Edwardsville (SIUE), USA, which is accredited by AACSB. He had the rare distinction of receiving Competitive Graduate Award to support highly qualified new graduate students from SIUE. After his successful completion of MMR program, he spent two years as a Doctoral student in the University of Texas at Arlington (UTA), USA, where he completed 14 courses and passed comprehensive exam. While pursuing Doctoral Program, he was the recipient of Enhanced Graduate Teaching Assistantship, which is offered on a competitive basis to the strongest applicants from UTA. As a Graduate Teaching Assistant, he handled classes for Under Graduate (U.G.) Marketing students of UTA.
He completed his Ph.D. at SRM University where he handled classes independently for B.B.A. and M.B.A. students.
Besides, he gained corporate experience by working in top multinational companies like Cooper B- Line, Maritz Research and Empower Professionals (USA) and Evalueserve and Marketing & Development Research Associates (New Delhi, India).
After joining as a Research Associate at LIBA, he is handling Statistics, Multivariate Analysis, Marketing Research and Research Methodology classes for Full-Time PGDM, Executive Diploma and Binary M.B.A. students from Malaysia.
To his credit, he has published several research papers in reputed journals including American and Canadian Journals (ABDC and Scopus Indexed).
Ph.D. in Marketing
SRM University, Chennai
Spent Two Years in Ph.D. Marketing in The University of Texas at Arlington – College of Business, USA — AACSB Accredited (Completed 14 Courses and Passed Comprehensive Exam)
Master of Marketing Research (MMR)
Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, USA (AACSB Accredited)
Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
Sathyabama University, Chennai
- Enhanced Graduate Teaching Assistantship (USA) from University of Texas at Arlington for outstanding Post Graduate academic performance
- Competitive Graduate Award (USA) from Southern Illinois University Fellowship & Scholarship Committee for outstanding undergraduate GPA, standardized test scores, and research projects
Research and Publications:
- Ragu Prasadh Rajendran (2018), A Review of Selected Antecedents and Theories Associated with Customer Satisfaction, International Journal of Management, IT& Engineering, Vol. 9,No. 3, pp.86-99 (UGC Approved Journal)
- Ragu Prasadh Rajendran (2018) “Examining The Roles of Perceived Quality and Customer Satisfaction as Predictors of Customer Loyalty” in The Indian E-Banking Context, Journal of Management Research, Vol. 18, No. 3, pp. 176-187 (ABDC Journal Ranking – ‘C’)
- Ragu Prasadh Rajendran (2018) “Upstream Social Marketing Strategy in The Reduction of HIV/Aids-Related Stigma”, Indian Journal of Economics & Business, Vol. 17, No.1, pp. 109-122 (ABDC Journal Ranking – ‘C’)
- Ragu Prasadh Rajendran and Jayshree Suresh (2017), “Customer Satisfaction Index as a Performance Evaluation Metric: A Study on Indian E-Banking Industry”, International Journal of Business, Vol. 22, No. 3, pp. 251-274. (ABDC Journal Ranking – ‘C’ and Scopus Indexed)
- Ragu Prasadh Rajendran and Jayshree Suresh (2017), “Customer Satisfaction Index Model for Indian Banking Industry: A Qualitative Study”, Asian Social Science, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 114-129. (ABDC Journal Ranking – ‘C’)
- Ragu Prasadh Rajendran and Nithya Ragu Prasadh (2017), “A Measure for Perceived Quality in Indian Banking Industry: Scale Development and Validation”, Pacific Business Review International, Vol. 9, No. 10, pp. 17-27.
- Ragu Prasadh Rajendran and Jayshree Suresh (2016), “Green Affinity: Evaluating the Perceptions of Youth on Climate Change and Renewable Energy”, Prabandhan: Indian Journal of Management, Vol. 9, No. 9, pp. 11-26. (Scopus Indexed)
- Ragu Prasadh Rajendran and Nithya Ragu Prasadh (2016), “Marketing Strategies for Women Self-Help Groups”, Annamalai Journal of Management, pp. 36-41.
- Ragu Prasadh Rajendran and Nithya Ragu Prasadh (2016), “Customer Behaviour and Its Influence on Customer Satisfaction, Loyalty and Service Quality Perception in E-Banking Services”, International Journal of Business and Administration Research Review, Vol. 3, No. 15, pp. 114-120.
- Ragu Prasadh Rajendran and Nithya Ragu Prasadh (2016), “Demographic Determinants of Customer Satisfaction, Customer Loyalty and Their perception of Service Quality”, International Journal of Applied Management Research, Vol. 8, No. 1, pp. 21-25
- Ragu Prasadh Rajendran (2015), “Climate Change: Issues and Strategies”, International Journal of Applied Environmental Sciences (IJAES), Vol. 10, No. 6, pp. 1849-1860.
- Ragu Prasadh Rajendran (2015), “Consumer Attitudes towards Domestic Solar Water Heaters”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research (IJAER), Vol. 10, No. 8, pp. 19213-19226. (Scopus Indexed till 2017)
When do CMOs Create Value? The Role of Firm’s Strategic Emphases and CMO Compensation” in the American Marketing Association/Winter Jan 2012, Austin, USA
Conference Papers Presented:
- “Service Quality in Banking Sector” in the Research Day held on 27th February 2015 at SRM University, Kattankulathur, Tamil Nadu
- “Customer Relationship Management in Banking Sector- An Empirical Study” in the International Conference on Unleashing Opportunities at Bottom of the Pyramid held during 17-18 April 2015, Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu
- “Students Perception on Climate Change and Renewable Energy” (Secured Gold Medal) in the Research Day held on 29th February 2016 at SRM University, Kattankulathur, Tamil Nadu
- “Empowering Self Help Groups with Managerial Skills” (Secured I Place) in the National Seminar on Providing Managerial Skills – An Overview held on 13-14 March 2018, Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu
- “The Role of Ecofeminism in Environmentally Related Consumption” in the International Conference held from 11-13 April 2019, Alliance University, Bengaluru
- Marketing Strategy
- Consumer Behavior
- Modeling Marketing Problems
- Marketing Research
- Research Methodology
- Statistics for Business
- Multivariate Analysis