“Where words fail, music speaks!” This is what Bandslam is all about and what it stands for. So we reach out to all those out there who resonate with this very statement.
Bandslam is a one of a kind platform where the best bands across India come together to showcase what music means to them as they battle it out to be No. 1 and win a huge cash reward. What’s unique about Bandslam? It is open to all walks of artists and performers of all genres. It invites all students as well as professional bands to participate in making the event all the more exciting and taking it to the next level.
Rules & Guidelines
- A maximum of two teams are allowed per college (if you are representing your college).
- The maximum number of participants per team: fifteen.
- Minimum of four participants per team on stage throughout the performance.
- The teams will be asked to send a video or audio file of their best performance on the date specified on the registration site (This is required for shortlisting). Once the shortlist is made, the selected teams will be intimated of the same and a registration fee of Rs. 2000 per team will be collected on the day of the event.
- Each team must carry all the instruments required for their performance. (Microphones and Drum Kit will be provided.)
- Each member of the team is required to carry a valid ID Proof (Student College ID, Aadhar Card, Driving License, etc.) for registration purposes.
- Time limit per team: 22 minutes, that shall be divided as follows:
- Set up and Soundcheck: 5 min
- Performance time: 15 min
- Exit time: 2 min
- Judges’ decisions shall be final. Teams will be judged based on: Adherence to the time limit (22 min), coordination, voice, pitch, rhythm sense, song selection, creativity, smoothness in the transition of songs, audience engagement and overall presentation.
- Although this is not a theme-based competition, creativity is encouraged.
- All teams are required to report at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the event to obtain their slot numbers and 15 minutes prior to their slot performance.
- The order of the performances will be according to the slots picked and will not be altered for any reason.
- No inappropriate dressing, song selection, language or behavior or any harmful materials or objects of any form shall be entertained. Participants will be required to adhere to the campus rules since this event will be held within the campus premises.
- All rules & timings mentioned above are to be strictly adhered to for the sake of smooth proceedings. Failure to do so shall result in immediate disqualification.
- Participants are requested to take care of all their belongings and instruments. Team Chrysalis shall not be held responsible for any related loss of the above.
Prize split up
First Runner Up
- 16 Feb’20, 12:00 AM ISTRegistration Deadline
- 16 Feb’20, 11:59 PM ISTParticipation Confirmation
- 29 Feb’20, 5:00 PM ISTEvent Date
Event Date and Time of reporting
- 29 Feb’20, 5:00 PM IST
Contact No – 9654455350
Contact No – 7703955905