Centre for Technology and Innovation (CTI) was conceived by Fr. Joe Arun, our Director, to bring about a digital transformation in LIBA and to leap-frog in to the new normal environment of the post-covid era. The specific objectives include:
- To bring the best-in-class and cost-efficient technology to improve the teaching-learning process.
- To deploy technology in creative and innovative ways to enhance the entire process of knowledge discovery to dissemination.
- To become a beacon of knowledge in educational technology and offer assistance to other institutions.
- The center will strive to achieve excellence in academic technology that will give a strategic advantage to the Institute.
The key initiative of CTI include
- Online content delivery accessories to faculty such as – Writing Pads, Headphones
- Virtulive Lecture Capture solution integrated with Dooth in MDC class-room
- Flip board integrated with WebEx in selected class rooms
- ERP Implemenetation (in progress)
- Digital Media Studio (proposed)
- Content creation and authoring tool (proposed) – (Adobe Connect)
- Dr. M J Xavier (Chair)
- Dr. Ramasubramaniam
- Dr. Kishore Kunal
- Dr. S Shyni Carmel Mary
- Mr. Antony Jeraldin Peter
- Mr. Amala Frank Jayaseelan
- Mr. Ricko Anand
- Mr. Christopher
- Mr. Silver Star J
- Mr. Deepak M