Dr. Kishore Kunal
QUALIFICATION & SPECIALIZATION : B.Tech (CSE) , M.Tech ( Dongseo University -South Korea), MBA ( Great Lakes Chennai-Stuart School of Business –USA), Ph.D. ( Machine learning)
Review of my credentials will confirm that I possess over 15 years’ qualitative experience in B2C Telecom ,Ed Tech domain, Skill Indian Execution, Strategic Planning, Operational Excellence, Key Account Management, Partner Management, Product Management, ARPU Initiatives, Business Development, besides others. I have headed Skill program in tier 3 & tier 4 towns across 4 states for implementation of Skill India Project named DDUGKY. I have worked closely with international operators like SK Telecom (South Korea) as well as NTT Docomo (Tokyo). I have deep understanding of VAS & Content industry. I have finished my MBA from Stuart School Of business USA and completed my M.Tech in Computer Science from South Korea under 100% scholarship scheme granted by Govt. of Korea. Also finished my Ph.D. in Machine Learning from SVU
The select highlights mentioned below are indicative of the work that I have managed; my resume sets forth further details.
- Chief Operating officer of Dragonlearn. In (Russian subsidiary of Uchi.ru)
- CEO and Co-founder of ANTECH & The EduBus
- Hired 70 people across 4 states to implement Skill India project DDUGKY. Implemented successfully program in tier 3 & tier 4 towns by doing mobilization across the board.
- Successfully delivered multiple digit growth of Revenue, EBIDTA & Market Share YOY and improved ROI through long-term planning
- Early member of One97 (Now Paytm team ) and headed international product division
- Conferred with VAS star for maintaining No.: 1 position in VAS revenue across all circles in RCOM
- Attained growth of usage revenue by 14% during the period and holding RMS at 2nd position
- Team-based management style coupled with the zeal to drive visions into reality. Handled and hired 150 direct team members
- Marketing Head for Bihar & Jharkhand in Reliance Communications