Dr. Kishore Kunal
QUALIFICATION & SPECIALIZATION : B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering), M.Tech (Computer Science & Engg), MBA (Marketing & Operations), Phd (Computer Science & Engg), DBA (Marketing)
EXPERIENCE IN YEARS: 2 years of teaching / 15 years of industry
Dr. Kishore Kunal is working as Head of Online program & Associate Professor at LIBA, Chennai and he is teaching Analytics, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning. He is DBA (Doctor of Business Administration) guide for 11 DBA students for Swiss School of Business Management, Geneva, Switzerland (SSBM). He possesses over 17 years’ qualitative experience in B2C Telecom, Ed Tech domain, Skill Indian Execution, Strategic Planning, Operational Excellence, Key Account Management, Partner Management, Product Management, ARPU Initiatives, Business Development, besides others. He was CEO of Skill & Game based start-up and headed Skill program in tier 3 & tier 4 towns across 4 states for implementation of Skill India Project named DDUGKY. An avid entrepreneur with sharp business insights is key differentiator which puts him class apart from others. He worked closely with international operators like SK Telecom (South Korea) as well as NTT Docomo (Tokyo). He has a deep understanding of VAS & Content industry. He has finished his MBA from Stuart School Of business USA and completed his MTech in Computer Science from South Korea under 100% scholarship scheme granted by Govt. of Korea. Also finished his Ph.D. in Machine Learning from SVU, India. He has published multiple Papers in international journals including SCOPUS , ABDC and Web of Science. His research areas include interdisciplinary area of Ed-Tech, AI & Machine Learning, Cryptocurrencies.
- Worked at Senior Level in organizations like Reliance Communications, Idea Cellular, Paytm,3B systems (South Korea)
- Worked as CEO of Mobile Games based start-up and Ed-Tech company
- Awarded VAS star for maintaining No.: 1 position in VAS revenue across all circles in RCOM
- Achieved growth of usage revenue by 14% during the period and holding RMS at 2nd position
- Successfully launched 3G services and become RMS leader in data revenue
- Awarded Performance in Focus Award’ in one97 Ltd.
- Worked as Visiting Faculty at IICM (Indian Institute of Coal Management) IIM Ranchi
- Taught on part-time basis Hindi, Indian Traditions and Ethics at Pusan University of Foreign Studies, Busan
- Awarded for the Best Volunteer at International level
- Received 100% scholarship from Dongseo University under B21 Project ,Govt. of South Korea
- Published papers in conference Proceeding on Image interpolation
- Successfully implemented DDUGKY Skilling program in 4 states, also part of affiliation with NSDC
- Scaled the skill vertical from RS 1 Cr to 8.4 Cr I. 3 years and bagged project worth RS 24 Cr across 5 states
- Invited as Guest Faculty at IICM-Ranchi for sessions on Satellite Communications.
- Invited as Guest Faculty at GLA university, Mathura for sessions on Entrepreneurship Development & start-up
- Doctor of Business Administration, SSBM, Geneva, Switzerland
- D. (Computer Science & Engg) specialised in Machine Learning, Sri Venkateshwara University, India
- Full time Executive MBA (PGPM), 2008-09, IIT- ChiGreat Lakes Inst of Management, Chennai
- Tech. (Computer Science and Engg), 2004 -2006, Dongseo University, South Korea
- Tech. (Computer Science and Engg), 2000 -2004, U.P Technical University, India
- 100% Scholarship granted by Govt of South Korea for master’s degree
- Kishore Kunal, Prof (Dr) Pawan Kumar Bharti, Comprehending the Concept of Machine Learning & Communications Technology, International Journal of Engineering, Science and Mathematics,2018; Vol. 7 ( 12):138-145
- Kishore Kunal, Prof (Dr) Pawan Kumar Bharti, Machine Learning Implementation for Communication Networks, International Journal in Physical and Applied Sciences,2019;
- Kunal, K., Prasad, R. A., Xavier, M. J., & Arun, J. (2021). Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence in Market Research: Current Trends. LINGUISTICA ANTVERPIENSIA, 3205-3215.
- Vigneshwar K., Kunal Kishore., & Arun, J. (2021). Impact of Artificial Intelligence on future work force: A Comprehensive Study. LINGUISTICA ANTVERPIENSIA, 4500-4508.
- Kunal, K., Xavier, MJ. & Arun, C.J. (2021). The Development of the Emotional Intelligence in the Education System of India and its Impact on the Higher Education. Turkish Online Journal of Qualitative Inquiry (TOJQI), 12(6), 4681-4687.
- , A. Kunal, K., Xavier, MJ. & Arun, C.J. (2021). Decoding the Post-COVID-19 Consumer Mind and Developing New Marketing Strategies. Academy of Marketing Studies Journal, 25(5), 1-10.
- Kunal, K., Prasad, A., Xavier, MJ. & Arun, J. (2021) Mura defect detection in LCD. Academy of Marketing Studies Journal, 25(5), 1-10.
- Kunal, K., Prasad, A., Xavier, MJ. & Arun, J. (2021), Implementations of AI on Ed-Tech Business and its Impact on Society: Benefits and Challenges, International Journal of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Vol.12, No. 1, (2021), pp. 1889–1901
- Kishore Kunal, Prof Lee Joon Jae, Mura Defect Detection in LCD, IEEE Conference of Image Processing, Thailand,2005;[Conference Paper]
- Kishore Kunal, Prof Lee Joon Jae, Prof Lee Byung Gook , Image Interpolation using E-Spline, Korea Multimedia Society, South Korea,2004;[Conference Paper]
Guiding 11 students for DBA Program in association with SSBM, Geneva, Switzerland
- Artificial Intelligence & Business Analytics
- Introduction to Python, Keras
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Product Management & Entertainment (VAS) Marketing
- Data Mining
- Entrepreneurship Development & Startup world
- Ed-Tech Marketing
- AI in Business
- Cryptocurrencies & Blockchain